Accept a request to access my account
If you receive an email from Parallax Web Design that someone is requesting access to your Parallax Web Design account, it means that person is asking for delegate access. Additionally, Parallax Web Design may request access to your account to provide better customer support.
Delegate access allows another person or customer support to open and use your Parallax Web Design products without needing to know your account password. For more information, see What is delegate access?
- In the email request you received, click Log In & Grant Access.
- Log in to your Parallax Web Design account.
- Click Confirm Access. The person or customer support is now a delegate and can open and use products in your Parallax Web Design account without any passwords.
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate’s access level or remove a delegate from your account at any time.
- Pending access requests expire automatically if not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- Here’s what to do if you’re notified that someone has granted you delegate access to their account.