Park a domain registered with Parallax Web Design
Park your domain name if you don’t have a website to direct it to, or simply need a temporary place to point it. We’ll display a parked page on your domain to let visitors know the domain is taken.
- Log in to your Parallax Web Design Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- On the DNS Management page, next to the A record with @ in the Host field, click the pencil icon. We recommend copying down the current IP listed before updating in case you want to unpark your domain later.
- Update the Points to field to the IP address 184.108.40.206 .
- Select Save to save your changes.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your changes to take full effect globally.
- Put your domain to work instead with CashParking.
- Create a template to quickly assign DNS records to your domains.
- Keep your domains organized with folders and preset profiles.