Set up my domain name
Setting up your domain name is the first step to creating an outstanding presence online. This is your brand and how people will find you online. Keep in mind, this will only apply if you haven’t activated your domain yet.
- Log in to your Parallax Web Design
Domain Control Center.
(Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Click your domain name in the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Click Use My Domain. Don’t see the button? This means your domain has already been activated, but you can still set set up a website or an email address.
- Choose the option that works best for your website. Your options may look different depending on your account settings.
- You can also upgrade your protection plan as an extra layer of protection for your domain.
- Use two-step verification to protect your entire Parallax Web Design account.